Wednesday 21 March 2007

Adultery

Adultery is simply the occurance of sexual intercourse by a married individual, with a person other than his lawful spouse. I find it hard to take a total stance on this, having read the stories about adultery from both sides. However if I were married, id like to believe the only person who can forfill my husbands needs; is me; im not one to share what is lawfully mine. Adultry can be seen as a means of filling the gaps within a marriage without having to make a compromise or decision. Therfore seeking a different sexual quality in secret, without having to hurt the one they love. On the other hand, from another aspect adultery may be summed up as being disceving, selfish and digrading. However I sympathise with those at the receiving end; who have stayed true to their vowels. The effects of adultrey can cause family break downs and be emotionally straining. So why do people do this? The lies and diseet are factors that make its conduct bad, rather than the action (sex). I’ve witnessed a marriage break down due to this. But it was just one of many other factors. When you’re from the outside looking in, what one sees maybe not be what it seems? It is for this reason I don’t totally object. I have come to the conclusion that, the increase in its occurance within society, is due to the drive towards quality sex. Times have change, which I believe is reflected in our behaviour.

No comments: