Friday 27 April 2007

Abortion


This is one topic; I can make a stance and say I actually object to. Only in rape situations should this be an exception. I don’t believe that life should be taken away that easy, and yes it may only be a foetus but to me it’s a life…Ive always made my views known, but then the decision lies soley on them. I wouldn’t judge a person for having one, but i dont think it can be justifiable. Im just saying you'll never catch me having one!!! Life is a gift, a gift you are fortunate to have been given; so why would you want to make the decision and end someone elses. I think people need to start tacking responsibilities for there action, and consider the consequences that actions might bring. Abortion is a sin, “it’s the sin I hate, not the sinner”.

No comments: