Thursday 26 April 2007

Religion

Im glad to be born in a place such as britain, that is populated by a vast number of people who have different religions and beliefs. British Society has exposed me to identify the differnent religions people choose to adapt across the world. Having attended a multi-cultural primary and high school, i have come to respect the religion of people that differ in regards to others. Ive learnt the morals, values and beliefs behind many of them. I wouldnt class myself as religious, however when i was younger i had no option but to attend church every sunday. I would like to believe some day I will give myslef to god, but right now i know im not ready to fully commit. I would like to just say, to everyone out there: "do not to be scare of anything thats different", everybody is in there own unique way. I believe religion, aims to acknowedge the differences that people share as a unified group.

No comments: