Wednesday 25 April 2007

Drugs


This is another dangerous habbit that I feel is becoming very common in society. Although I believe that, the types of people who endure in such habbit has vastly changed, of which is reflected in the media. I have nothing against drug users, as long as its done out of sight and dosent pose a risk to anybody else. Where I live, its very common to pass a drug addict when going about your daily business. I dont paint them all with the same brush, but it not attractive seeing them around, they make the place look un-tidy. If you would of asked me a while back, my perspective of drug addict, i would of called them all waisters who have no purpose to life. However having a relative who is a drug addict has changed this. Not all druggies, become addicts by choice! My relative became an addict due to his dealing in drugs, the saying goes "in order to sell a product, youve got to know what your selling", unfortunatly for him hes now a life depender on drugs. But i love him for who he is, hes still human. I wouldnt condone individuals to exsperiment with drugs, as some exsperiences turns into life long habbits, and a drug habbit is another serious health risk.

No comments: