Monday 23 April 2007

Lying

Well lets be honest, nearly everbody is guilty of telling a white lie....But why do we do it?I believe it done to avoid hurting peoples feelings and as a means of getting yourself out of doing something you really dont want to do and also just to sound interesting. Ive lied to a number of people, but for different reasons. But the lies I tell I consider to be white lies. I think many people also do this, to avoid confruntation, to get themselves out of a sticky situation and in order to get a reaction from a particular person. I can not understand whythose that lie repeatably do so; I carnt stand it. I can take the occasional little lies that arent such a great deal, but lies that lead to distruction are un-necessary. However having said this, id like people to be honest towards me. Yes the truth hurts, but if its the truth let it be told. Youve got to be cruel to be kind.

No comments: